RMIT is a global university of technology and design, with a focus on creating practical solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. In partnership with leading organisations and educational institutions across the world, RMIT aims to empower its students to drive innovation through work-relevant education and global work and study opportunities.
RMIT is your ticket to the world
You will have opportunities to experience the world through work placements, student exchange and study tours:
- International work experience with industry leaders such as Rolls-Royce, BMW, IBM, Nestle, Siemens and more through RMIT's International Industry Experience and Research Program (RIIERP)
- Semester exchanges and study tours to over 100 partner institutions around the world or study at RMIT Vietnam
A philosophy of learning by doing
RMIT ensures that you are engaged with industry throughout your degree and graduate work-ready:
- Hands-on programs where you learn by doing
- Real-life projects for real clients
- Work placements that connect you to industry leaders
RMIT graduates and alumni can be found working around the world for distinguished organisations from Airbus in Germany and the Wall Street Journal in New York, to GM Holden here in Australia. Your RMIT degree can take you to wherever you want to go.
Leading research in technology and design
From revolutionising the way diseases are diagnosed and treated to developing Australia's first hydrogen racing car, RMIT is transforming the future and you have the opportunity to be a part of it.